Texas Workforce Commission
Web Administrator III
June 2018 – Present
Performs highly complex (senior-level) Web design and development work. Work involves coordinating Web environment design, deployment, and maintenance activities. Works under general supervision, with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Develop, design, format, program, code, produce and publish Web pages for TWC sites.
- Interact with customers, staff and management to create and publish requested files/information.
- Follow agency internet and intranet production procedures, guidelines, publishing standards.
- Test files on browsers and platforms for accuracy, functionality, accessibility and compatibility.
- Proof and correct files to ensure accuracy and prioritize assignments to meet requested deadlines and timely delivery.
- Manage multiple priorities and escalate as necessary for resolution.
- Analyzes Web content and recommends changes to make content accessible and remediates accessibility issues.